Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,456   Posts: 1,570,569   Online: 836

Shooter
    Multi Format

First Enlargements

Going through the gallery, I enjoyed Mr. McCallum's "First Enlargement". I pulled out my first, scanned (no arguements with the scanner for a change) and posted mine too. It was fun to go through some of my first prints again, see how far I've come since that day. Remembering the days of scratching my head, and saying "wha?"
    I'm wondering if some of you others kept your first print and would post it here too. If nothing else, it's worth a chuckle looking at the early work
    (wow, almost sounds like a record... )

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'm sure my first print no longer exists, but here's a self-portrait from one of the oldest negs I have in my file--4th of July 1978. The camera would have been a 35mm Ricoh rangefinder (I forget the model), Plus-X in Microdol-X.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb
    I'm sure my first print no longer exists
    I kinda figured many would not have thier first print., but it would be fun to see anyway.
    Nice portrait! Looks like your were enjoying yourself! Ahh kids and their toys...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gad, that was so many years ago, I think a dinosaur ate my first print.:rolleyes:
    Gary Beasley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin