Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,768   Posts: 1,484,182   Online: 803

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Seattle, Sept 23?

Anyone in the Seattle area care to get together on the evening of the 23rd? I'm going to be the area for some client work, and although my schedule is quite tight, I'm available that night and would love to meet anyone interested. My flight comes in early in the afternoon, and I haven't booked a hotel yet, so I'm open to times and location.

- CJ

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Jacobs
    Anyone in the Seattle area care to get together on the evening of the 23rd? I'm going to be the area for some client work, and although my schedule is quite tight, I'm available that night and would love to meet anyone interested. My flight comes in early in the afternoon, and I haven't booked a hotel yet, so I'm open to times and location.

- CJ
    Ever coming to Denmark...?

A workshop in children photography would be great...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'd love to! Just need you to collect a dozen friends or so to join us. Seriously, I love to travel, and I'll go anywhere where there's sufficient demand.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Jacobs
    I'd love to! Just need you to collect a dozen friends or so to join us. Seriously, I love to travel, and I'll go anywhere where there's sufficient demand.
    I can certainly gather the people, but how much will you charge us for the trip?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Actually, possibly nothing. What I do is add up a good estimate of my expenses on the trip, and calculate out the number of attendees I'd need at a reasonable workshop price. If I get a sufficient number of attendees, I don't have to charge anything for the travel. There's always a way to make it work!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Seattle is out of my reach at the moment(although Alaska is not)...if you ever come to the PA-NJ-DE area let me know.
    P.S.-Nice limited edition avatar.I'm assuming a self portrait.
    "An object never performs the same function as its name or its image"-Rene Magritte

"An image of a dog does not bite"-William James applied to photography

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hi:

I live in the Seattle area and would be happy to meet. I don't know if you just want to meet one person.... Just let me kow as the time draws near. You can find me in the member gallery under mikewhi in case you want to my photographic interests.

-Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Jim, thanks! Yes, self-portrait, oil-painted photograph on canvas.

Mike, it looks like there will be a few of us from apug and a few children's photogs from another board. I'm not sure the exact location / time yet, but we're working on it. If you're interested, would you mind e-mailing me? Given that we're not all on the same site, a group e-mail would probabably be the easiest. Hope to see you there.

- CJ

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin