Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,504   Posts: 1,543,470   Online: 942

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    8x10 is considered 'small' now? I thought by "small" you were going for "below 5x7".
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterSense View Post
    8x10 is considered 'small' now? I thought by "small" you were going for "below 5x7".
    I'm thinking I'll print small on 8x10 with 1 1/2 to 2 inch borders. So it will be a small print on big paper with nice borders to simulate a mat.

Roger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Dear all,

Just coming back from holidays, I'm afraid I won't be able to go to the darkroom sooner than next week. Please excuse this delay!

Best regards,
    Sandra

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sandra, there is no rush, I've just printed mine and will be getting them ready for mail over the weekend, then I'll have to go to the post office, which will be Wednesday.

Besides, you are getting over your holiday and back to reality, are you not?

Mick.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you, Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post
    Besides, you are getting over your holiday and back to reality, are you not?
    Yes indeed, sometimes it feels like one half of me is still there (and the other half wants to go there again).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I always find these too late, darn it! I have a group of four prints about 5x7 on 8x10 paper already finished. I need to browse the forum more regularly!
    "Technology is a big destroyer of emotion and truth. Opportunity doesn't do anything for creativity. Yeah, it makes it easier and you can get home sooner, but it doesn't make you a more creative person. That's the disease you have to fight in any creative field.. ease of use." - Jack White

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Two prints ready for posting way out west. Haven't heard from Joe O'Brien yet so will have to put one on ice until I do.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    My prints went into the mail today. Hope they do not take too long to find their way to their new homes.

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This sounds like some of the early print exchanges I participated in... simple and easy for people to participate in. Hopefully I'll see Round 2 advertised and be able to sign up.

I like printing 35mm negs at about 6x9 on a 8x10 bit of paper.

Cheers, Nige

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rst View Post
    My prints went into the mail today. Hope they do not take too long to find their way to their new homes.

Cheers
    Ruediger
    And your print arrived on my door step Saturday the 30th in perfect condition. I must say the print is absolutely beautiful. The toning is just right for the subject, must try that combo on myself.

Roger

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin