Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,435   Online: 1062

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Exactly what Laurent said. Thanks Craig.

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi Laurent,

Yes, yes, yes your prints have arrived. Evidently you did not get my new address and the package went to my old address to which I had chosen not to have the mail forwarded from. Not to worry though, my old postal carrier recognized the envelope as something special and wrote my girlfriends name on it and put a forwarding sticker on it. It arrived earlier this week.

Very nice btw, the subject matter is right up my alley and I love the fact that the two images appear to have been taken next to each other when in fact they are 60 kilometers apart.

My prints will be on there whey soon, sorry I have been so slow with them.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Laurent/Ruediger, thank you for your comments, glad to hear you liked the print. It's one of my favourites so far.

TJ/Roger, I hope my print makes its way to you safely.

I have been so mired in work and home renovations that I haven't had much time for the internet world over the past couple weeks. Part of the renovation was related to photography though. I've been trying to figure out what to do with all these cool postcards/prints I've been getting from around the world. I hate to hide them away in a box or drawer to just occasionally pull them out to look at them. So, I have dedicated a wall in our home to the works that other Apuggers have shared with me. The wall is painted with magnetic primer and I've already got a couple dozen postcards/prints stuck to it. It's pretty cool and has become a focal point for everyone who comes to visit.

TJ/Laurent/Ruediger I have received your prints and they are stuck to the wall. All so different, but I really like them all. Thank you.

I see in my Inbox that Ruediger has sent out the addresses for the postcard exchange (yes, I am that far out of touch), so I better get working on those now.

Thanks again everyone. Take care,
    Craig
    Please note, no digital photographers were harmed in the posting of this message.

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/58094723@N02/
    (you can just ignore the digital images)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Today I have received a New Years present from Joe O'Brien. A very interesting print of what looks like an interior of a tool shed. I love the composition and tones! It's the kind of a photo that invites a lot of studying and guessing of what the things are in there. A great puzzle! By the way, it even started as a puzzle because Joe did not indicate what exchange it was, so I had to do some figuring out where to post this message

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Anyone interested in doing a second round of this?

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not me this time around.- I had three to receive from round one, and to date have had one, albeit a nice one, arrive.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rst View Post

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Oh yes, definitely. I love print exchanges.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes please! Although I'm behind on my postcards so I'd better get those done this weekend.

Thanks Ruediger,

Craig
    Please note, no digital photographers were harmed in the posting of this message.

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/58094723@N02/
    (you can just ignore the digital images)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by anikin View Post
    Today I have received a New Years present from Joe O'Brien. A very interesting print of what looks like an interior of a tool shed. I love the composition and tones! It's the kind of a photo that invites a lot of studying and guessing of what the things are in there. A great puzzle! By the way, it even started as a puzzle because Joe did not indicate what exchange it was, so I had to do some figuring out where to post this message
    Read this soon after getting home.. A few hours later, Postie woke me up to deliver another print. Indeed, a lovely little print that (I think) completes this round for me [note: Need to check back to see who I haven't notified on receipt of a print]

Quote Originally Posted by rst View Post
    I found this to be good fun, so I'm up for another.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wilde View Post
    Not me this time around.- I had three to receive from round one, and to date have had one, albeit a nice one, arrive.
    Me too.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin