Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,557   Posts: 1,573,267   Online: 1002

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

A trio of shoebox pinholes

My family and I are building three shoeboxes into pinhole cameras, mostly for the family activity aspect, but also to try it out for potential use
    with my daughter's after-school group. I'm using paper rather than film, and will likely just scan the first exposures, depending on how they come out, reversing them on the computer. If they're pretty good or better, I'd certainly want to go back and properly print some positives.
    I'll post pictures when I can. Right now we're battening down the hatches for an approaching storm system.

ced

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Show us some results spacer after the storm has passed and you have made the captures in this project.
    Hope the storm passes without too much bother!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by spacer View Post
    My family and I are building three shoeboxes into pinhole cameras, mostly for the family activity aspect, but also to try it out for potential use
    with my daughter's after-school group. I'm using paper rather than film, and will likely just scan the first exposures, depending on how they come out, reversing them on the computer. If they're pretty good or better, I'd certainly want to go back and properly print some positives.
    I'll post pictures when I can. Right now we're battening down the hatches for an approaching storm system.
    this may help:
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin