Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,328   Online: 1146

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Mazel Tov

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Stanworth View Post
    Mine is with me in Afghanistan. lots of fun.
    very interested in seeing your work with it, also echoing the interest in an 8x10 model. Great job, Ilford.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pinhole photography can be addicting, especially with positive paper. I fixed up my old 5x7 model this winter so the little 4x5 would have a friend to play with. The 4x5 gets paper, the 5x7 film.

Yeah; I might be bi-polar...

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Simon, I hope you are considering a limited superspecial edition. Gold plated or something, with a velvet box and large price tag....
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Where are the Titan Pinholes available in Australia??
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

One beautiful image is worth
    a thousand hours of therapy.

"It is horrifying that we have to fight our own government
    to save the environment."
    .::Ansel Adams

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Vanbar says they have 'em, but they are AU$100 pricier than ordering directly from Walker Cameras - which took only 10 days to get the thing to me....

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've noticed everything I have ordered on FleaBay costs way, way less (sometimes as much as 70% less) and takes less than the time it would for a retailer locally to get something in their hands — and this is the crux point for me. On your point of additional cost and speed of delivery by mail, both agree with my observations.

EDIT:
    On first landing there, it looks like AUD$250.00, shipped? I think I'll toddle over to Walker Cameras and splash some cash. Shame I won't be able to play with it at the Noojee dig, but no sweat, Little Zero my multiformat pinhole will easily cover the gap. Maybe we'll see an entry from you Marc on Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day on 29th April?
    Last edited by Poisson Du Jour; 03-20-2012 at 09:33 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Southern Forest Region, Western Australia
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Good, another 1000 images on WPPD, (Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day for anyone who needs to ask but is rightly ashamed to do so)

It is a day of fun, even for a forest dwelling misanthrope like me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012poster.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	321.5 KB 
ID:	48198

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisson Du Jour View Post
    I've noticed everything I have ordered on FleaBay costs way, way less (sometimes as much as 70% less) and takes less than the time it would for a retailer locally to get something in their hands — and this is the crux point for me. On your point of additional cost and speed of delivery by mail, both agree with my observations.

EDIT:
    On first landing there, it looks like AUD$250.00, shipped? I think I'll toddle over to Walker Cameras and splash some cash. Shame I won't be able to play with it at the Noojee dig, but no sweat, Little Zero my multiformat pinhole will easily cover the gap. Maybe we'll see an entry from you Marc on Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day on 29th April?
    Surly you should be getting a Zero Image 75B 4x5 pinhole to match the 6x6.....and its only $179.00Us plus shipping

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SMBooth View Post
    Surly you should be getting a Zero Image 75B 4x5 pinhole to match the 6x6.....and its only $179.00Us plus shipping
    Verily, that is a valid point. Yes indeedy, I am very, very partial to the Zero Image pinhole range in terms of quality and engineering and weighing up my choices. These masterclass works of art in cherrywood and brass make the Harman Titan look a bit like an bleached industrial offcut, but that won't stop me wanting one!
    Last edited by Poisson Du Jour; 03-21-2012 at 04:19 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin