Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,873   Posts: 1,520,139   Online: 906

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've been using TXP320 at the same ISO I use for anything (200) - I reckon it depends more on your developer/workflow than the camera - the Titan is just an f/206 box!

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Ok lets say 400 Iso at f11 - 125 sec with my setup is normal --- f 206 would mean a 8 stop difference? therefore if I would think effective ISO would be around 1.6 or 2 Yes No??
    Quote Originally Posted by munz6869 View Post
    I've been using TXP320 at the same ISO I use for anything (200) - I reckon it depends more on your developer/workflow than the camera - the Titan is just an f/206 box!

Marc!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Stanworth View Post
    Mine is with me in Afghanistan. lots of fun.
    Aren't you worried about getting sand in the lens?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Print this out Bob http://www.ilfordphoto.com/Webfiles/...6152612113.pdf, it'll probably completely agree with what you are saying, but it'll hurt the brain less in the field...

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    thats a very cool meter for dummies... and yes it does mean that for the film I would use about a 8 stop difference from f16 ... I am going to print it out and keep it with the camera thanks for the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by munz6869 View Post
    Print this out Bob http://www.ilfordphoto.com/Webfiles/...6152612113.pdf, it'll probably completely agree with what you are saying, but it'll hurt the brain less in the field...

Marc!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM-25 View Post
    B&H has them in stock now, I get mine next week...
    freestyle indicates they are getting these in very soon. "In time for wwpd" they say...

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    thats a very cool meter for dummies... and yes it does mean that for the film I would use about a 8 stop difference from f16 ... I am going to print it out and keep it with the camera thanks for the link.
    And don't forget to compensate for reciprocity. Good luck.

~Joe

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    good point
    QUOTE=Joe VanCleave;1332783]And don't forget to compensate for reciprocity. Good luck.

~Joe[/QUOTE]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I get my Titan tomorrow, totally ready for it, 5 film holders, two Mod54 tank inserts, negaflat carrier, changing bag, woot!

Question though, the included lens cone is stated to be a 72mm. What is that equal to in 35mm? I might get or make an external viewfinder but for now, I can use a 35mm rig to frame.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Mine came the other day but I haven't had a chance to use it or the exposure calculator that was included. I'm in the process of assembling the calculator backed by plastic. The angle of view is 97 degrees. I printed a 97 degree template on clear (Pictorico) film and mounted it on plastic that can slide on to the camera. It's probably not comparable to a viewfinder but may be helpful. If anyone has other suggestions I'd like to hear them.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.jeffreyglasser.com/

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin