Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,770   Posts: 1,484,234   Online: 1030

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    So if you got one of these you could mount your Titan on your Dee-Ate-Hundred and presto you'd have a view finder. . http://www.amazon.com/HDE-Tripod-Scr.../dp/B005005EEM

Btw, your image looks plenty sharp for 11x14 for my tastes, but then I'v seen 4x5 images printed 16x20 that I liked. Just different tastes. Maybe you need a 8x10 and then contact print the negatives.

Roger
    Nah, I have a Chamonix 45N-2 coming next week...:-)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear All,

Thanks to all who have bought a TiTAN, thanks to those with one on order, enjoy them.....
    What's the tally so far? I just bought mine this weekend and loaded up the film. I do wish that it could take different holders, like Fuji PA-45 and such. It's a good camera for the backpack.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My Pictorico viewfinder did work so after a trip to the hardware store I made one out of brass with about $8-$10 worth of "parts". It is detachable and works for either horizontal or vertical. I have only made 16 exposures so far and have not enlarged any but have made a few pt/pd prints that I am very pleased with. Scans with no enlargement have also looked very good.

My feeling is that pinhole photography is a technique to its own and doesn't need to be compared to capture through a lens. A very large enlargement or perspective adjustment from a LF view camera shouldn't be compared to 35mm. Doing your best within the limitations of a format should be the goal IMO.

http://www.jeffreyglasser.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Darkprints et al,

Thanks to all for the feedback on the TiTANS, general view is that everyone seems to like them ( a lot ) and sales continue to far exceed expectations........

We continue to review whether we will produce a 10 x 8 version, as you know the prototype has been made and I will let you all know on this thread when we agree a go or no go...

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I would buy an 8x10 version .. I hope you go ahead with it.

QUOTE=Simon R Galley;1354923]Dear Darkprints et al,

Thanks to all for the feedback on the TiTANS, general view is that everyone seems to like them ( a lot ) and sales continue to far exceed expectations........

We continue to review whether we will produce a 10 x 8 version, as you know the prototype has been made and I will let you all know on this thread when we agree a go or no go...

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :[/QUOTE]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Please go ahead with it AFTER Mike Walker finishes building my Titan SF.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Any word on if you are going to produce the accessory cones to the Titan. I will definitely be picking up the 110mm cone.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    150 F for pinhole ?
    That's about 890PLN.... ( minimal Pay in Poland 1300PLN)
    Thanks, I stay with my DSLR...

THIS PRICE IS CRAZY!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Thanks also to those who have bought a Zen Pinhole camera, when looking for optimum simplicity -

http://www.make-a-print.com/section462733.html

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    127 Format
    97* should be easy to guess with no viewfinder. Just hold your arms out at 90* and center yourself to the camera..
    - Bill Lynch

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin