Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,056   Online: 906

Thread: Tower Model 7

Shooter
    Multi Format

Tower Model 7

This is a 6x9 format, 120 film camera from the 1950's that I modified to be a pinhole camera.

The pinhole is 200 microns, and the focal length is 120mm. This gives an f-stop of f600!

The camera has two view finders, one for vertical shots, and one for horizontal shots. It also has a shutter that can be used in 'bulb' mode, or in 'instantaneous' mode. A cable release can be used.

Here are some images of the camera:

Here are some images from the first roll of film (the pinhole is off center!):

The exposures ranged from 51 seconds in good light to up to 10 minutes in poor light.

These were shot on Kodak Tri-X 120 roll film, and were processed for 9-3/4 minutes at 68 degrees F. in D-76 1:1.

ced

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Jon very nice images it makes too, how did you measure the hole size?
    Thanks for sharing!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ced View Post
    Jon very nice images it makes too, how did you measure the hole size?
    Thanks for sharing!
    Sorry for the late reply, I was out of town for the last few weeks....

I used a pre-drilled lasor cut pinhole. If I remember correctly, it was from a company called EMS. It has been a while since I ordered the pinholes.....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin