Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,715   Online: 885

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well that was fun... I'll develop my one and only shot tonight, with fingers crossed!

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I wandered around Hawthorn, and exposed six sheets... Will process this evening and do what SteveR's doing (crossing fingers)

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Southern Forest Region, Western Australia
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    It happened and WPPD was exhausting - I made mine by first light and Rae just managed to get one from the front porch between lighting the fire to cook dinner and starting to cook

The village kids did their pinhole pix between showers in the can-meras they made for last year's pinhole day - The group results will be/are at the WPPD site under groups, Starr.Quinninup

Not a day for Poisson Du Jour's planned nudes here - Wet and rainy most of the day

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Spent the day doing a pinhole session with 15 kids ranging from 6yo to 11yo. Very tiring day..but fun

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This past week my classes i teach revolved around the camera obscura, with a bit of history, videos, and construction, and testing of different types. It concluded with loading up some paper into tins for pinhole photography this coming week. Should be fun and interesting even though it's not going to be done officially today on Sunday. Hope everyone gets some cool results!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We just got back from taking our little guy to the hospital earlier this evening, and I've got a 4am start... So I don't think I'll be getting my contribution developed tonight!

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Took the Zero Image to a number of old cabins and barns. Shot some at 6x9 in B&W and a roll of Ektar at 6X6. Missed the # 1 on the Ektar load so only shot 11 of the 12 in color. Hope to see what they look like soon.
    Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A change of plans saw me and the trusty Zero Image 6x9 (as 6x6) take an up-close-and-personal view of what I now regard as a haunted 1890s ruined home — it has to be haunted for a ruined door to close shut without it being touched! I fumbled with the first exposure in a musty, but artfully surrealist-painted room while the remains of a fire smoked in a nearby room, eventually lining up, metering making three shots before skidaddling out of the place to photograph less troubling subjects around outside the house, like an unusual wattle-and-daub stables with the corpses of rodents hanging from the ceiling. Roll isn't finished yet but should fix that this week.
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Took the F3 Pinhole Device For A Stroll Around The Block.

Ron

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Took the ZeroImage 612F out today on a walk around downtown Calgary. Last shot was of my wife's cappuccino and with Velvia 50 it took 3.5 minutes to expose. The coffee got gold, but the wife didn't complain, she's the best!
    -----------------------

Segedi.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin