Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,337   Posts: 1,537,588   Online: 1143

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nicely done, Lee. I actually prefer the B&W one, but I'm a B&W guy. I will post mine tonight or tomorrow. And we will see each other's in the Ohio page on the website.

Cheers,

-- Mark

ced

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello all I post here for your pleasure my image submitted for the Pinhole Day as yet not seen on their site I will also post two others when I get them sized down a bit.
    The Camera Agfa Clack with FP4 Dev. Rodinal 50x 18mins and digitised with digital camera.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IWWPH_Day_Reeds_6.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	143.2 KB 
ID:	50724

ced

Shooter
    Medium Format

Pinhole Day OutTakes

Here are the last 2 images I had also prepared for the Pinhole Day.
    I like many of the images posted on this forum for that day well done ALL!
    All Images were done the same way as in my precedent post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WWPHD_Agfa Clack.jpg   WWPHD_Agfa Clack_1.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mfohl View Post
    Nicely done, Lee. I actually prefer the B&W one, but I'm a B&W guy. I will post mine tonight or tomorrow. And we will see each other's in the Ohio page on the website.

Cheers,

-- Mark
    Mark, Glad you liked it. It was a tough decision the fense and the garden house still makes me sway back and forth about the only one to submit. Look forward to seeing yours soon. Are you going to John & Dolly's NE Ohio Gathering this weekend?
    Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Pinhole Day

Hi Lee, I am jammed this weekend, and most other weekends too. Getting away for two hours for Pinhole Day is one thing, but going to Cleveland is another. But anyway, here are four images I took on the 29th. I will submit the window on the brick house to the Pinhole Day site. One of Sunday's activities was my grandkids' soccer game, so I talked them into posing. It's hard to stay still for four seconds.

-- Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HouseMainWest.jpg   WindowOldHouse.jpg   KeiraSoccer.jpg   MatthewSoccer.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mark,
    Great job and nice images. Wish you could break away but I understand. Kudos for getting kids to stay still for a pin hole image. Great shots.

CED,
    Loved the images. Trees slowly growing over a river or lake has always caught my attention. There are two of my favorits here in this area, I capture them ofthen, just because they speak to me.

Will throw my Zero Image camera in the car this weekend.

ced

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Lee thanks and glad you like! I love your B&W image of the barn & gate very moody!
    The said tree is almost in my back garden but I have to walk around the block to get there, I love this tree as it has a Japanese flavour to it and I have taken many images in colour which I like as it is covered in long green moss.
    Here is a link to one:http://static.skynetblogs.be/media/1...4076171931.jpg

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Only just had a chance to scan and upload my official submission today, boy can life get in the way more important things!

http://www.stephenrobb.com.au/assets...inhole2012.jpg

Well, most of it you can work out, I'm sure! A very impressive light-leak, some messy blobs, it's all there. This was my first proper try at paper negatives with any sort of expectation. First mistake, allowing for reciprocity compensation when, as I've since learned, paper has next to no failure characteristics. Developing by eye gave me an idea of when to pull it, still very low contrast. Printing was with the negative wet, I'd squeegee the two papers together before exposing, but come my last print for the night, I was a bit over it, I had other things to be getting on with and was willing to accept that I had just killed the negative before it had had even been exposed. I didn't expect anything of this last print, so I didn't even squeegee it, just pulled the neg out of the wash, slapped the two sheets together and went about exposing. I like the way the 'mess' works with this picture, even my wife gave it a nod of approval... it's a good day when one of your (many) mistakes turns out to be a winner!

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How traumatic! But nothing a bit of judicious "6x6" cropping cannot fix with this image, and beautifully at that!
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Celebrate the beauty and joy of Pinhole Photography! http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/329602

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin