Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,986   Online: 919

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    ? Dead thread ?
    No, not from myside, I was just a bit busy the last days. A few days ago I received your very nice color pinhole prints. I like them, especially as I never do color with my pinhole cameras. And so I am alway surprised how nice a color pinhole print turns out. Out of your prints I like the print with the red windows and white curtain the most. It is a beautiful image.

However, I am a bit late but hope to be able to print this weekend and then the prints will go out early next week. Hope you wil like them as much as I like yours.

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rst View Post
    No, not from myside, I was just a bit busy the last days. A few days ago I received your very nice color pinhole prints. I like them, especially as I never do color with my pinhole cameras. And so I am alway surprised how nice a color pinhole print turns out. Out of your prints I like the print with the red windows and white curtain the most. It is a beautiful image.

However, I am a bit late but hope to be able to print this weekend and then the prints will go out early next week. Hope you wil like them as much as I like yours.

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Ruediger,
    I am excited to see what you have photographed.
    This was my first roll of color in the pinhole camera to my failed memory. I was amazed at how it resolved the color in the images. Glad you liked the ones I sent. The window image and the one of the hut in the garden are both now here in the APUG gallery for others to see.
    Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ruediger,
    Got your images today. Your a great artist. My wife and I really enjoyed your images. Thank you. We are looking for some wal space to display your work at our home.
    Thanks so much.
    Lee

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Hi Lee,

Good that the images had a safe way to your mailbox. And I am glad that you and your wife like them.

Cheers
    Ruediger

Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Ruediger,
    Got your images today. Your a great artist. My wife and I really enjoyed your images. Thank you. We are looking for some wal space to display your work at our home.
    Thanks so much.
    Lee
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin