Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,507   Posts: 1,543,550   Online: 1049

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

What would be the best SLR to get for a beginner?

Quote Originally Posted by jhonmartinvish View Post
    I'm planning on starting a beginners photography course in September but don't know what kind of camera to get.
    [...]
    Any ideas?
    Well, despite what any of us might have to offer, what does your course syllabus say?
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbsc View Post
    Well, despite what any of us might have to offer, what does your course syllabus say?
    Good call, now that you mention it my daughter's recent photography lecturer was incredulous when she mentioned her dad had and used a film camera (boy did I get in trouble. Apparrantly I had deliberatly set her up to be embarassed...!). You may find yourself at a seriuos disadvantage by following advice from here. Her university used (and supplied) entry level canon eos consumer kit's with the 2 kit lenses flash & tripod. Perhaps you should ask your course convenor for advice, you may not need to purchase a camera to begin with.

MattC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin