Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,052   Online: 953

Shooter
    Pinhole

Form for digital book project about pinhole photography

Hello! My name is Rafael. I'm a graphic design student and need help from people who like pinhole photography.I'm developing, in one of the disciplines of graphic design college, a design for a digital book on pinhole photography.I created this form to identify possible needs and attributes considered by the target audience of the book to be developed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...WXhHRTF0Nnc6MQ

Thank you in advance! Your help is very important and I will identify the key points to be addressed in the project.Thank you!

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Email me at pkeubanks@gmail.com. I would love to talk with you about your project. Paula

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Rafael, you did not define your "target audience".

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    people who like pinhole photography
    AgX, may be he defined it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good luck with your project.
    Interactivity is a double edged blade IMO, I consider every interactive application as a game, and as with every game the novelty soon wears off. If your project is information oriented, you should be cautious of that.On screen legibility is important for such material. I would suggest not to use white on black or black on white text, rather finding an optimum contrast for lcd screens. (such as 10 gray on 90 gray etc.) and of course an appropriate typeface, if considerable amount of reading is involved.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    people who like pinhole photography
    AgX, may be he defined it.

Maybe then those people don't like digital books.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I completely agree , its boring to read digital book but I downloaded hundreds of digital books and some went to printing. How easy to download and secure digital book at my gmail account and how it is difficult to shape the room every morning with photocopies spreaded everywhere. And industrial laser printers prints bw very good. Whenever I have to pay for photo lab , it hurts. For years , I am thinking to build a 617 anamorphic pinhole camera and scan than print with these laser printers as a bulk. Honestly talking , I invested quite a time to find a mid size linear scanner array with a memory card and I found it from Germany from Sony Japan for 15 dollars. Than I lost the contact . If I can I will buy one of these and make a anamorphic camera with Zeiss Novar Lens. I saw many shots with Zeiss Ikon Nettar Novar lens camera attached to Nikon digital camera and images were phenomenal. I think old lenses works equal with digital cameras and outperforms even todays zeiss and leica lenses.

Steve put it correctly , OP must visit f295 , there are ten thousands of images and photographers. If OP can convice that his book have better ones , than here he goes. But if he puts encyription to the file or if he makes strange format ,it would be no fun.

Yes , loud thinking , it is very hard to compete with free pinhole galleries with few photographs in digital book for money.

But americans loves to spend money.

Lets go from here and lets use AgX idea , print your book on to paper and sell it that way. Put every detail , pinhole size , film plane distance , film , paper details and chemicals

Umut

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Good question. Pinhole photography is taught in a number of public schools.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin