Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,141   Online: 851

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DWThomas View Post
    In my case 'exact' is a relative term! As I mention my process is iterative, I go a ways and then measure. If the hole is too small, I do a little more. If too big, enh, start another one. But in the end, the dimension is important, but not all that critical, it's just nice to know what it is for exposure calculations. A very gentle teasing with a spinning motion of the needle can also help round the hole.

I assume with the laser drilled holes some sort of industrial numerically controlled machinery comes into play.
    Exactly. Puncture lightly, sand down, spin the needle and then I place the pinhole on the scanner and take it into photoshop to measure.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "Exactly. Puncture lightly, sand down, spin the needle and then I place the pinhole on the scanner and take it into photoshop to measure. "

wasn't that easy when I had a go!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin