Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,057   Online: 769

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IR photography

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

IR photography

Quote Originally Posted by ColRay View Post
    Hi Stone for the amount of IR pictures I will be taking all I wanted was something that was low cost.
    That's true, I probably won't use it much either... But... If I'm shooting an image through my Mamiya lenses, why would I put black market glass in front of it... I guess it's worth the extra to guarantee the glass is clear and reliably dark red for IR

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You're being way too paranoid about cheap chinese filters.

Shooter
    Multi Format

IR photography

I use the affordable Chinese eBay filters. They work fine, though I have no way to verify the stated transmission wavelength. Used with HIE and also d*****l long exposure with acceptable results.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Bob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin