Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,232   Online: 815

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Got my Brownie Six-20 conversion ready to go. Not sure what I'll be shooting or where, but I've got several rolls of Acros 100 at the ready, and a few of Kodak Ektar 100 if I get particularly ambitious.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://filmosaur.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My 8x10 is ready to be tested tomorrow. It's definitely an "adapt and modify" version - doesn't look pretty, but might work. I also have a pinhole in a lensboard for the 4x5 just in case. I know that one works. It's supposed to be partly cloudy here, so maybe I'll try to make a busy spot look empty with a long exposure.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As is my habit, I am making a complicated engineering and woodworking project out of an 8x10 (in between a bunch of other things trying to happen). There are a few more design issues to be addressed, but an oak frame that establishes the dimensions and secures the filmholder is sitting in the workshop with glue drying. Nothing like last minute! But then I do have a functional 4x5 if the new project misses the deadline.

(Hmm -- compound miters -- yeah, I must be crazy. )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have my Cigar Box Polaroid pinhole ready to Go!! Love using this thing, it's so convenient!

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    CONGRATULATIONS !!

Today is Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day (WPPD).
    So go out, shoot some pinholes, have fun and post your results on www.pinholeday.org.

And don't forget to leave a message here to let us know you did ;-)
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Woo!
    Just got back from my walk, took the Bessa L with Velvia 50 (a roll that I borked and re-rolled into an empty, so it may or may not have light leaks or be totally white), EOS 3 with Provia 400 (a bulk expired roll I split into canisters myself), 7D for chimping and didn't even take it out of my bag (so no samples until the films get developed), and a Kiev 88CM with a back of Pan F 50 and one of very well expired Provia 100F.

And now Kiev syndrome strikes, I can't get the back open to get the PanF50 out. sigh. That's a job for tomorrow night...
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

f/64 and be there.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A few days ago there was a report on german public radio about this day. The first timer ever I heard this topic being reported on over here.
    It is telling that a US pinhole-photographer (seemingly interviewd by the US-correspondant) had to be interviewd.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just finished 8 exposures with my Zero Image set at 6x9. In miserable conditions, I might add. Snow, sharp gusts of wind, and temperature just about freezing. I am in Akureyri, Iceland.

But today is WPPD, and I am obliged to go out and shoot ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My Zero45 & 2 backs loaded with Foma 200 is ready to go. But it's overcast flat grey shadowless & it looks rather uninspiring ... though I've had enough snow, sharp gusts of wind and freezing temperatures this year so I'm glad I'm not in Iceland!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Taking mine up to the mountain today, will post pics when I get a chance.
    K.S. Klain

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin