Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,479   Online: 868

Shooter
    Multi Format

Cigar box Polaroid pinhole.

So I got bored... I was blanking out on what to do with an extra back I had for an RB67, and I was musing on a pinhole, so; voila!

I removed the RB adapter, and added a spacer that I cobbled from a plastic display box that I had. Serendipitously, they fit very well. A good deal of felt, some wood to create light labyrinths, black caulk to fill the gaps, and a nifty handle from Home Depot, and I have myself a pack film pinhole! So far, I'm quite happy wi the results, and the aperture seems to be around f256 or so. Not super small, but I like it! I'll post some shots in a bit. Great afternoon project.

And I'm really proud of the box too!

Ps. Brain fart... No idea why they are sideways. I can make this yet the tech eludes me... Gah!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format

A few shots

These are photos of the Polaroids, sorry for the quality, but overall, they have a look that I enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great project! What better use of a cigar box! I like the way they look too. 1st and last especially.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pretty cool! It's amazing the possible permutations and combinations there are for a box with a hole in it!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin