Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,563   Posts: 1,573,346   Online: 1048

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magnolia Oak

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh yea, that makes sense. No worries!

You should try to take that setup down to the Angel Oak. I really like the kind of fuzzy ethereal effect. That would look amazing on that huge oak tree with all of the spanish moss hanging down. Man, I miss the lowcountry!

In case anyone is wondering, the Angel Oak is a gigantic 1500 year old oak tree on Johns Island in South Carolina. It is thought to be one of the oldest living things in the United States.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Nice shots. I like the second one best because of the leading line and slightly higher contrast.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by edcculus View Post
    Oh yea, that makes sense. No worries!

You should try to take that setup down to the Angel Oak. I really like the kind of fuzzy ethereal effect. That would look amazing on that huge oak tree with all of the spanish moss hanging down. Man, I miss the lowcountry!

In case anyone is wondering, the Angel Oak is a gigantic 1500 year old oak tree on Johns Island in South Carolina. It is thought to be one of the oldest living things in the United States.
    I have been thinking about it........

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by waynecrider View Post
    Nice shots. I like the second one best because of the leading line and slightly higher contrast.
    Thank you Wayne!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Normally, my posts will get a few hundred views over time. This post has more that 30 thousand! I'm stumped as to why..........

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I wonder why too. Probably a bug on APUG. I only clicked on it because it had so many views !! It is like a runaway snowball that just keeps getting bigger ....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterB View Post
    Probably a bug on APUG. ....
    That is what I was thinking! So, maybe that is the case.......

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    somethings up because I can't see the original posts by Robert Finley but see he's been here because of the quoted text.

weird, i haven't blocked anyone either

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin