Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,618   Online: 788

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by SMBooth View Post
    There is already a good 6x17 pinhole out there. Not saying another wouldnt be welcomed.
    https://aupremierplan.fr/custom-came...ramic-pinhole/
    As much as I have lusted after one of those since they were announced, I'm looking for something a little more in a < $200 (US) price range. Maybe something 3D printed might be viable at a lower price point. Not really sure what the possibilities are for getting one in that price range.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg Obst View Post
    As much as I have lusted after one of those since they were announced, I'm looking for something a little more in a < $200 (US) price range. Maybe something 3D printed might be viable at a lower price point. Not really sure what the possibilities are for getting one in that price range.
    You could look at the Holga 6x17 with the lens on it, then remove the lens but keep the shutter. Still have the vignetting issue to get around with the flat film plane.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by SMBooth View Post
    You could look at the Holga 6x17 with the lens on it, then remove the lens but keep the shutter. Still have the vignetting issue to get around with the flat film plane.
    I've already got a Holgagon build based on the Holga 120 Pan planned for later in the year but that's only 6x12, not 6x17.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg Obst View Post
    I've already got a Holgagon build based on the Holga 120 Pan planned for later in the year but that's only 6x12, not 6x17.
    Yes it is only 612, what was I thinking?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sounds good to me, but multi-medium-format is important to me, i.e., flexibility, and as always ... cost.
    I really like the Titan 4x5 by the way.
    Follow the Light John 8:12
    ~~~PhotoBob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i would certainly be interested in one. I've already got a 5x4 Noon pinhole which I love but have been contemplating the Zero 2000 deluxe, for the use of 120 film and more importantly the cable release adaptor. They are beautiful things but aren't cheap so I've been looking for a second hand option for some time. I can get the 2000 without the cable release but I might as well use the Noon. The adaptor on its own for the zero is around £65 (ouch) from silverprint. The pinhole market has a few 'quality' options like Zero and Harman but would like to see more choice

Shooter
    35mm
    Razocaine, for rollfilm you can find any cheap, non-working, 1950's 120 camera and remove the bellows and door to turn it into an economical 'rollfilm-back'. With a bit of ingenuity a self-made foamcore pinhole-turret on the front could even be removable, allowing for alternative view angles, then use the window on the back of the modified body and the winder on top to wind-on the film in the usual way.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ahh good idea, I might have to scour flea bay for an old folding camera, thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin