Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,199   Posts: 1,531,477   Online: 870

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Photo Warehouse has a "Fine Grain Positive" film that can be used like paper in an enlarger. I've used it and found it to be about the same speed as RC Ilford. The image is clean and dense enough to be used for a photo silkscreen exposure. You could make contact prints from it onto paper.

They say
    "Will yield a black and white transparency from a negative. Use standard paper developer. Red safelight.
    8 x 10 x 25 Standard .004 poly base 228-8103 $ 9.95
    8 x 10 x 25 Extra heavy .007 poly base 231-8103 12.95
    "

They also say to call for other sizes. Might work well in a pinhole, though I've never tried it.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Sounds like a good film for pinhole.

Well, Donald, no pooches in the snow in the morning when I brought the camera back in, and being Michigan, I think we lose our common sense or judgement after a while about when not to drive in snow. I have had a 75 mile round trip commute for work for so long I don't think about it anymore...I just make sure I have a camera in the car with me.
    Murray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin