Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,298   Posts: 1,535,739   Online: 801

Thread: Fires

Shooter
    Pinhole

Fires

Evening,
    Last night I had a little fire in the garden with a few beers. Lovely night. While I sat drifting off into the flames I was thinking about what a pinhole shot of a fire would look like. Anyone had any experience of this? Any ideas over exposure times? I'm using a DIY pinhole that uses a 35mm film.

Matt

Shooter
    35mm

pinhole

I assume your pinhole photo of the flames would be blurry, with or without the beer. Might be more fun with the beer, though.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I can't help you with shooting fires with beer, but I can show you what a candle looks like shot with a Saltine cracker.
    Yes: she actually made the shot WITH a Saltine cracker as a pinhole lens: click here.
    It might give you an idea about the fire though.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin