Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,190   Online: 692

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Scotland based pinholers

Are there any exponents of pinhole in sunny Scotland - or at least close to the borders?

Carl

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Carl-
    Although mostly back in the USA now, I lived in Cupar, Fife, for three and a half years and met pinholers round about there. Two excellent ones in particular, Alastair Clark in Abernethy and Peter Goldsmith in Largoward. If you'd like contact details for them, let me know. I lectured to Helensburgh, Dundee, Perth and other camera clubs whilst there on the virtues of pinhole. The Perth club has some very interesting users...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

You've been pm'd

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Young
    Hi Carl-
    Although mostly back in the USA now, I lived in Cupar, Fife, for three and a half years and met pinholers round about there. Two excellent ones in particular, Alastair Clark in Abernethy and Peter Goldsmith in Largoward. If you'd like contact details for them, let me know. I lectured to Helensburgh, Dundee, Perth and other camera clubs whilst there on the virtues of pinhole. The Perth club has some very interesting users...
    When are you over next?

Take care, Carl

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin