Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,724   Online: 859

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Pinhole Day - April 30, 2006

Annually, the last Sunday in April.
    http://www.pinholeday.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Morten :-)

"Please ! Bring me into the company of those who seek the truth, and deliver me from those who have found it."

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I forgot about it, but I did see a woman today with a couple of 8x10" pinhole cameras she had built out of 500-sheet paper boxes. She was photographing a young boy sitting on a rock near Chelsea Piers.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I shot four frames of 4x5 through a pinhole (waiting for processing), two frames of Polaroid Type 667 in my auto-exposure camera, and one exposure in my 9x24 cm anamorphic.
    Photography has always fascinated me -- as a child, simply for the magic of capturing an image onto glossy paper with a little box, but as an adult because of the unique juxtaposition of science and art -- the physics of optics, the mechanics of the camera, the chemistry of film and developer, alongside the art in seeing, composing, exposing, processing and printing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I shot a couple of 4X5s. One developed. Doesn't look too bad. I noticed one thing about it, I got detail in an area of this often photographed item that I have never been able to get with a lens. Weird.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I shot a roll of 120 6x9 FP4 in my flat topped Mamiya Super 23. Off to the lab Monday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I remembered about 100miles from home and light was fast disappearing... maybe next year!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The last pinhole project I made (demonstrations for photo-classes not counting) was one with a Sinar, pushed AP 400 4x5 inch film and a Metz flash. It involved self portraits and was supposed to be printed really big (but didn't make it because of some FB paper problems...). It was in 1987 :-(

I guess that next year on the 30th of April would be a good moment for me to start pinhole photography again... maybe organize an event in Athens...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PinFlash.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    forgot in was WPPD, but i still managed 4 shots. 2 witha 6x6 folder, one 4x5, and one 8x10. i should pay more attention to the dates.....

eddie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I missed it last year but not this year.

www.pinholeday.org/gallery/2006/index.php?id=102

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin