Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,868   Posts: 1,583,291   Online: 1121

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

A work of Art!

Certainly not cheaper than a zero of which I have two - both great cameras - but have a look at this: http://mottweilerstudio.com/index.html I had the pleasure of seeing an early prototype owned by Russell Young - stunning!

Carl

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I bet that camera is not cheap, beautiful looking device, and the pictures were very sharp.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    http://www.8banners.com is now up for those people looking to buy their cameras. They have prices, but I'm not sure exactly how you are supposed to purchase things. I'd like to get one of their "shutter" units, and maybe the pinhole package (under accessories).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The "Dragon" has been shipped and should be here in a few days. I'lll keep folks posted on how it is going. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Bill,

Please let us also know the cost including shipping.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Films NOT Dead - Just getting fixed![/FONT]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You were able to get one of those? You must be lucky! The sample pictures from the Dragon are incredibly sharp for a pinhole camera. I'm waiting for some pinholes and a shutter from them for a camera I'm making, they should be here soon too. I'm still somewhat tempted to buy a Sky 6x6, but I'm torn between the beautiful wood camera, and making something like it myself. I guess it depends on the results I get with my first home built machine.

Until they get their shopping cart set up, you just need to email them. He sent me a Paypal invoice and we were off and running. Shipping for the "T" shutter and pinholes was only $4, and he even cut me a deal on the shutter!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just ordered one of these myself. Can't wait to play with it!

Steve

P.S. the price with shipping is $208US
    The soul never thinks without an image.
    - Aristotle

Shooter
    Pinhole

Don't be fool by the Chinese!

Hi all pinhole fans,
    It's not good for me to say anything about this chinese company here but finally I decided to post my message here to let you all know more about it.

I am a zero user and I contact Zeroimage about the ebay listing when I saw the first post here. I was told that all the ebay listings by the HK seller Mr. Chan Wa Sang already removed by ebay because of copyright infringement after zeroimage complain to ebay. They also told me that they have take legal action to this Hong Kong people and also the 8banners in China. They set up a chinese web site for it but didn't mentioned it in their English site. If you can read Chinese, visit
    http://www.pinhole.com.cn. They show the legal letters.

Someone who post most messages about the 8 banners camera here, knowing very well with the camera, post their web site, the last registred member, pretended want to buy item from them, may be a saleman with a nick name or actually he is Mr. Chan from the Hong Kong trying to sell their camera here because they can't sell the camera on ebay anymore. Any forum is good for them to promote the cameras. they are tricky. The only copy Ferrari is found in China! US lost a lot of money everyyear because of the copies: software, movie, watch, camera.....and our goverment is now forcing them to control it.

That's all I know about this camera and hope it is useful to you all.

Good Luck!

Miachel

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Micahel

Someone who post most messages about the 8 banners camera here, knowing very well with the camera, post their web site, the last registred member, pretended want to buy item from them, may be a saleman with a nick name or actually he is Mr. Chan from the Hong Kong trying to sell their camera here because they can't sell the camera on ebay anymore.
    Just exactly who are you attacking here? If you are attacking me, you better get your facts completely straight before you accuse me of anything!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Micahel
    Hi all pinhole fans,
    It's not good for me to say anything about this chinese company here but finally I decided to post my message here to let you all know more about it.

I am a zero user and I contact Zeroimage about the ebay listing when I saw the first post here. I was told that all the ebay listings by the HK seller Mr. Chan Wa Sang already removed by ebay because of copyright infringement after zeroimage complain to ebay. They also told me that they have take legal action to this Hong Kong people and also the 8banners in China. They set up a chinese web site for it but didn't mentioned it in their English site. If you can read Chinese, visit
    http://www.pinhole.com.cn. They show the legal letters.

Someone who post most messages about the 8 banners camera here, knowing very well with the camera, post their web site, the last registred member, pretended want to buy item from them, may be a saleman with a nick name or actually he is Mr. Chan from the Hong Kong trying to sell their camera here because they can't sell the camera on ebay anymore. Any forum is good for them to promote the cameras. they are tricky. The only copy Ferrari is found in China! US lost a lot of money everyyear because of the copies: software, movie, watch, camera.....and our goverment is now forcing them to control it.

That's all I know about this camera and hope it is useful to you all.

Good Luck!

Miachel

The pinholecameras in question doesn`t look or operate as the Zero Image cameras as far as I can see, so how could there be copyright infringement here? Your post is pure BS, IMO...
    Amund

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin