Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,689   Online: 909

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

First shot with 8banners and impression of camera

My "Dragon" arrived last Monday and I promptly set about running a couple of rolls of Tri-X through it. This is a feature packed pinhole that is fun to use. Compared to my Zero Image cameras, it does have the same "fine furniture" kind of fit and finish, however lets face it this is a tool use to produce a particular result. It is a great tool. I don't think anyone would be disappointed with these camera and they do offer great bang for your bucks.

Attached is an image made with the camera. End were cropped very slightly as they aren't perfectly straight. Bill Barber
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pano-underpass-fo-web.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I meant to say it does not have the same fine furniture fit and finish as the Zero Image cames. It is a very nice camera and a great bargain. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cool. I too think these are a bargain considering the price.

Do you mean it's the same quality as the Zero? I have their Sky model and while it's very nice, it's not nearly as 'fine' as the Zero. That said, it does seem more robust.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    And as I wrote that you answered my question!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin