Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,653   Online: 708

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

My First Pinhole

I've been wanting to build a pinhole camera for a while now. It was cold this weekend so I used that as an excuse to stay in and build it.

About 90 mm with an f160 pinhole. Tiger Maple, finish is amber shellac with laquer topcoat.

Here are a couple pictures of the camera and a photo of my house ... My first pinhole picture. Arista.edu 200 / rodinal 1:25 printed on Arista.edu RC.

Dennis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pin1.jpg   pin2.jpg   pin3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congratulations! Pinholes are a lot of fun. I made a camera pretty similar to yours. 90mm is an excellent focal length for 4X5 pinhole cams, I think. I like to puzzle my friends with pinhole cameras. They just can't get over the idea of it being capable of making a picture. Enjoy!

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Nice work and nice photo !! Yours is very similar to mine and from your photo, it seems it works very well.

cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice camera and wood! What kind of wood you had been using there?
    Last edited by uraniumnitrate; 12-11-2006 at 04:25 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dylder View Post
    I've been wanting to build a pinhole camera for a while now. It was cold this weekend so I used that as an excuse to stay in and build it.
    Very cool!
    I wonder what you can build if you had to stay home for a week!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin