Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,847   Posts: 1,582,756   Online: 892

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Just one more....

Now guys here are my little pinhole! I donít use it any longer much as this was made in ages ago before, B:C:P:T: and that means (before Chinese pinhole time). I have a much better tools more advanced nowadays for pinhole photography. Iím not going to publish any picks of those because tomorrow the whole Beijing is going to rip me off and file pinhole cameras in their celery and sell my design back to you and tell you that their creativity has no limit! Yes because they are stealing your underwear if they got a chance! So all the information you need to know is on the pictures. The shutter works as the Swiss watch! I think Leonardo would have loved this!
    Last edited by uraniumnitrate; 01-15-2007 at 02:47 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    what??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Heath View Post
    what??
    What is what?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by uraniumnitrate View Post
    What is what?
    Exactly, this is the pinhole forum after all?

Maybe our dear friend Ray can't read your text on the picture. Typo's, my friend :-)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Maybe Ray was commenting on the other non camera stuff?

The wood work is very nice!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg_E View Post
    Maybe Ray was commenting on the other non camera stuff?

The wood work is very nice!
    Well it's up to him to answer that isn't it? :-)

By the way thanks! :-) I made this camera just about exacly 12 years ago!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well there is elegance in it's simplicity, that is one of the nice things about pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg_E View Post
    Well there is elegance in it's simplicity, that is one of the nice things about pinhole cameras.
    Yes of course but, its relative too! What is simple for one are advanced for others and vice versa! I just couldn’t think of myself doing serious pinhole work with the cardboard box! What I mean is the choice of the tool should be something you feel comfortable with and its probably will shows on your work too! Right?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by argus View Post
    Exactly, this is the pinhole forum after all?

Maybe our dear friend Ray can't read your text on the picture. Typo's, my friend :-)
    Well he might thoght of that Beijing, Hong Kong comment, But I wouldn't be supprise if the day after tomorrow somebody from there selling a pinhole with reversable back on Ebay as they copy everything! :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    what are you on about?

why would anyone want to copy this? it's already been done, where did you get the design or basic principle? don't tell me you invented wooden box pinholes

as for info on the picks (sic) there isn't any technical detail - pinhole diameter, focal length, box dimensions, shutter operation, tripod mount, whatever

i've built my own cameras, from my own designs, and guess what, i had no knowledge of you or your superior design powers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin