Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,166   Online: 882

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    "Ultimately it's not about the camera us use, but whether the camera is the correct tool to achieve your vision. They are all good if you get the image you want. They are all bad if you can get your vision on film."

Sorry for the poor editing! It should read:

Ultimately it's not about the camera WE use, but whether the camera is the correct tool to achieve our vision. They are all good if you get the image you want. They are all bad if you can NOT get your vision on film.

:o
    When I grow up, I want to be a photographer.

http://www.walterpcalahan.com/Photography/index.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. Save it for the philosophy forum. Just answer the question will ya?

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Couple of hybreds. 4X5 Graflex back on a home made body with Kodak Ball Bearing shutter. 6X9 or 6X6 Graflex roll film back for 4X5 on a hand built box with a Vario shutter on a Zone VI board, can also be used on Zone VI 4X5 and 8X10. One built around a Graflex Singer 6X7 lever wind back with a hand build sliding shutter. A few assorted mods on 1A Kodaks and odd ball 35mms.

Lot's of fun building and shooting. The 6X7 Singer is here http://www.f295.org/Pinholeforum/for.../m-1167914295/ it's representative of the other bodies.

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I did nt realize you all had all these pins.....I m going to get myself one!

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DWThomas View Post
    Burke & James -- with an authenticke Dave Thomas pinhole lensboard.
    (See it here)

If I can roust up some discipline and start cutting parts instead of designing it to death, I might have a Bronica SQhole by WPPD 2007. I was a bit afraid some interlocking might prevent operating the film advance with a mere body cap on my SQ-A, but a recent test with a roll of backing paper says it should be OK.

DaveT
    Dave I just checked out your site...thanks for sharing, I really liked it....the bread is great also!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gutted Polaroid 454 Miniportrait.
    These can be found at eBay for as little as $ 10 (bought one yesterday for EUR 5.50 plus 8.60 S&H). They have a 4x5 graflock back, 5" pinhole to film distance, a finder that roughly covers Polaroid 2.25 x 3.25 packfilm in a 405 holder and have a tripod mount.
    How to:
    (1) Remove the internal baffles that separate the 4 portrait images (the horizontal one must be sawed out),
    (2) Remove silvered and semi silvered mirrors and projected frame with lens from viewfinder, block the hole with black card,
    (3) Remove shutter and lenses assembly and replace it with a 16x16 cm aluminum plate with 2 cm hole, stick on foil with pinhole, ready!

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    All of mine are hand crafted wood cameras that I built myself.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brownie Flash II with the lens removed, replaced with a bit of a soda can cut into a circle with a pin hole through it.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My first pinhole camera, the Zero2000 DeLuxe, has just been shipped. So, in a few days from now, that should be my brand and type of pinhole camera

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    General Mills

Then a stack of photography books toppled. Now it's just flat.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin