Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,445   Online: 959

Shooter
    Multi Format

Question about eightbanners shutters

Hi,

I have a question about the shutters used on eightbanners cameras. Specifically about their "T Shutter" (http://www.8banners.com/index.php?op...d=11&Itemid=36)

I've e-mailed them but havn't heard back. I have two questions:

1. Is this just a shutter mechanism and not the actual pinhole, or does it include the pinhole?

2. I don't see any way of hooking up a cable release - is that true? Or do the red and green buttons mean something like green to open and red to close?

Thanks,

Mark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The pinhole is not included with that shutter. Pinholes are held in the back of that shutter after you buy or build them. And there is no cable release on that shutter, pull the green one down and the shutter opens, pull the red one down and the shutter releases. If you really want a cable release, you will have to fabricate your own like I did:

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin