Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,521   Posts: 1,572,240   Online: 846

Shooter
    Large Format Pan

one week to world pinholeday

check your location to see if something goes on at www.pinholeday.org.
    Here in Denmark a free event is on at Amager, near Copenhagen.

Regards

MortenDK

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Last year there was great interest in World Pinhole Day in APUG followed by miserable follow through.

This year at APUG there is a great plethora of a near total lack of interest. I suspect this is a result of APUGGERs being burned by sending out pinhole prints and their exchange people not sending print to them.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Monday the 27th I have a local cemetary and a certain 6x6 roll PH camera in mind . . .
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There may not be an APUG pinhole day print exchange this year but that doesn't take anything away for WPPD itself. I'll be out with a bag of 4x5 holders next Sunday (Chris, you seem to be looking at next year's calender).
    When you submit your photo to the WPPD site don't forget to put it in an APUG group or tag it some other way with APUG so we can easily aggregate and view fellow APUGgers work.

Crispin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    Monday the 27th I have a local cemetary and a certain 6x6 roll PH camera in mind . . .
    Ummm, Sunday perhaps? Just don't miss it!
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things! http://rwyoung.wordpress.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin