Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,625   Online: 1120

Just to post my web site address with some pinhole photographs.

http://www.btinternet.com/~Eugenio/f.../pin_hole.html

Daniel

Hi. I looked at your pinhole images and love them! What camera do you use or did you make yours?

Sheila

Quote Originally Posted by daisyjellybean
    Hi. I looked at your pinhole images and love them! What camera do you use or did you make yours?

Sheila
    It's a Leonardo 5x4 "wide angle". Excellent camera. It came from US, pinhole Resource, through the post.

nice! I use a zero image pinhole camera. How long have you been pinholing?

you can check out my images here
    www.fotolog.net/daisyjellybean

ciao

I've been taken pinhole pics since the last two to three years. Started with a cardboard camera using 120 film. Then came Leonardo 5x4 and then a zero image zone plate (1220 mmm film as well).
    Looked at your pictures in the web, they look exellent. What sort of film and process do you use?

chau

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I enjoyed both of your pics. I've got none up anywhere at the moment, so you'll just have to believe me, I'm a pinholer too!

Just remembered one pic... see if i can link to it... nope, but its at www.pinholeday.org in the April 28, 2002 exhibition, No 17.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin