Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,218   Online: 781

Shooter
    35mm RF

Photo Paper and Pinhole

Hello
    I have a little problem.
    I want build a pinhole camera for 10x15cm paper.
    Somebody help me with this ?
    Last edited by SadowskiPL; 06-28-2008 at 12:41 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here is one of many places to start, http://www.pinholeresource.com/shop/home

What sort of camera are you looking to build?

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    And here is another place where you might find some help: www.f295.org

It might be easier to give you some help if you will give us some more information about what you are going for.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Ok I must use translator...
    I want built a Camera where as the negative I will use the photographic paper (or normal negativ 10x15cm). To photograph of architecture, the landscape and abstraction.
    And I want built Pinhole Cap for my Ricoh KR-10x.
    Ehh. I must work with my English...
    Last edited by SadowskiPL; 06-28-2008 at 03:58 PM. Click to view previous post history.

q_x
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Please visit pinhole.art.pl.
    Cheers,
    Luke

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Ok.
    I think about this and Finally I choice.
    That is be a Pinhole Camera for 4x5" photographic negatives like Fomapan 100 or Ilford.
    I want designt this and build that camera ut I have problem with Film Holder... I can't find this... in our allegro.pl etc...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Used 4x5 film holders are quite common on eBay. Not sure how eBay might work in Poland but used holders of reasonable quality should be $10US or less.

Browse at www.f295.org and you will see how some people are using cigar boxes as the camera body. Others build a 5 sided box and the film holder becomes the 6th side.

Keeping the film holder attached to the camera can be as simple as rubber bands (elastic bands).

To design your own, start with the film holder and measure pieces to make a 5 sided box. Look closely at how the film holder is constructed so you can take advantage of its shape and light-trap features.
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things! http://rwyoung.wordpress.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    It would be best to use a grade 2 paper for negatives, multi grade paper is about 3 and quite contrasy.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin