Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,845   Posts: 1,582,693   Online: 1059

Shooter
    Multi Format

Polaroid SS2 pinhole

Hello,

I was started to make pinhole camera from Polaroid SS2. I hope to be able to use 13x18cm or 5x7 film in it. Any advices would be most helpfull, as I feel I went wrong way...

Thanks
    Bosnia... You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps...
    No things in life should be left unfinis

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Hi Haris --

Do you want to use instant (polaroid) film in this pinhole or regular sheet film?

I'm not sure it's possible to use any currently available or quasi-available instant films in Square Shooters and have them develop properly through the rollers and all. (Though I'd be happy to be proved wrong).

I don't have a SS to look at, but I'm sure it would be do-able to modify sheet film to work in a pinhole made out of one.

I've made several different Land Camera Automatic models into pinhole cameras that take 3.25x4.25 instant pack film. That works quite well. And it's a simple mod. If you can find an old pack-film land camera (with bellows) to start with, it will be a more flexible project...

Good luck!

I heart pinhole.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am hoping to use regular b/w sheet film, and these SS2 cameras are easy to get here, but those with bellows I newer saw in my town, or in this country.

Thanks, cordeliaflyte.
    Bosnia... You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps...
    No things in life should be left unfinis

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin