Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,924   Posts: 1,522,105   Online: 799

Shooter
    35mm

Panoramic Pinhole Holga

I just found on ebay a panoramic Holga; the Holga 120 WPC. Why isn't this on the lomography website? It seems pretty sweet.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It's available at Freestyle which is were I bought mine. SUPER fun camera to use.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got one about three months ago and the images are interesting and a little unpredictable. I've tried black and white and transparency with mixed results. Using a tripod you can get some fairly sharp results. At other times I've gotten impressionistic results from accidentally bumping the tripod. I've tried pinhole in 4x5 and 8x10, but the Holga is a good way to go and makes interesting pictures.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just ordered one yesterday from Freestyle and hope to start playing with it by the end of next week. I have a regular Holga which is a lot of fun. My only pinhole experience is with my 4x10 PhotonBox which I dearly love but I am limited to contact prints since I have no way of enlarging negs that size.

Dan
    Daniel Williams
    Enumclaw WA USA

Shooter
    35mm
    Does anyone know where I might be able to get hold of this camera in the UK?

Best Wishes
    David

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin