Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,088   Posts: 1,635,913   Online: 1026

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Tom Miller just posted an informative post regarding WPPD on 26 April this year. Look for it here on APUG.
    Thank you.
    -CW

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I haven't been around for a long time due to rebuilding a house and making 2 babies. But the house is almost ready and I have a new operational darkroom up and running.

For the second time I will invite 2 fellow photography students who became lifetime friends, along with their women and children.

I just got a Skink Pinhole Pancake from eBay that fits my Linhof so we can waste some of my last Polaroid 55/59 sheets.

And I also found 3 Pola Image packs for which I will make another camera.
    That way we can easily process them by putting the pack into the camera after each exposure.

Should be fun.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm giving my students extra credit for shooting pinholes this weekend. One has taken my cookie-tin camera and shooting panorama paper-negatives, one has a 4x5 pinhole and one has an 8x10. Should be interesting to see what they get!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin