Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,985   Posts: 1,523,932   Online: 938

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format

f295.org - what's the secret for joining?

I've tried twice to join f295.org. About 6 months ago, and a couple of weeks ago. They never validated my login, and then deleted it after a while. Emails to the help and info email addresses yielded no response. Emails sent by other members yielded no response.

Does anyone have a direct email to a specific person over there that I can contact?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes the authorization emails end up there.

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, I checked that. Just tried it with a gmail account too, where nothing else is coming through, and nothing yet. And the other person who sent them something on my behalf never got anything back either. So, that was three angles covered, with same results, though the gmail account might be too early to tell.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $40???
    Frank Schifano

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I'll drop Tom Persinger a PM, and see if he can read this thread. AFAIK, F295 is an open and free membership, with members from across the world.

~Joe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It says FREE FORUM. They'd probably have gotten a subscription already had I been able to get in.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe VanCleave View Post
    I'll drop Tom Persinger a PM, and see if he can read this thread. AFAIK, F295 is an open and free membership, with members from across the world.

~Joe
    Thanks for offering to contact them for me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Zydeholic-
    I apologize that you've been having difficulty joining F295. The forum is, as Joe points out, free to the people. I don't recall having seen an email from you or on your behalf come through and if an account remains unvalidated for 30 days it's deleted. Please sign up again and send me a PM here on APUG with your username and we'll get your account validated.

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience. We look forward to counting you as a member.

Best,
    Tom
    Tom Persinger
    www.f295.org

The F295 Historic Process Workbook is now available on Amazon:
    The F295 Historic Process Workbook: 4 Processes, 6 Techniques, 14 Lessons

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Tom, I sent you a private message, but it's not showing in my "Sent Messages" box, so I'm hedging my bets here.

Let me know if you have not received anything.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Somebody hates me. I sent you three messages through APUG, and none are showing in my "Sent Messages" folder.

my f295 login id is the same as here, "zydeholic".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin