Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,764   Posts: 1,516,313   Online: 1036

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WPPD has come and gone ....

I thought by now there would be a flurry of posts.

Here in SE Pennsylvania, not only was it unseasonably hot (mid 80s), but clear and sunny -- an infrequent WPPD condition in my experience. I started with a list of three candidate locations and blew through my film at the first. The week before, I attended a chamber music event at Steel City Coffee House in Phoenixville. Parking behind the row of storefronts, I noticed an old building that had been part of a multi-acre brownfield for many years has been rehabbed into a vistor center for the Schuylkill River Heritage Area. I was planning to come back later with the Bronica and some Pan F, but since yesterday was WPPD, oh heck, why not. I submitted the one of the gear and grounds to WPPD, but I also liked the bridge structure. That was the added bonus, a new bridge under construction.

In keeping with Thomas's law of perversity, turns out there was only one sheet of ISO 100 film left, but a dozen of ISO 400 which is a bit difficult to use with the manual flap shutter; naturally the sun was out super bright. So some of the negs are a bit bullet proof, but they scan OK. The B&J-Hole came through.

The whole pile is out on my PBase gallery.

I had fun!

DaveT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails apugWPPD09_3B_Foundry_Gear.jpg   apugWPPD09_1B_Pier_NewRte113_Bridge.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well I was there.

Regards - Ross
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Long Reef Fence Small.jpeg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And me, couple of great image above too.

Cheers
    Shane
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WerribeeGorge03Arz.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I forgot to post mine here, so here it is.

Fork In the Road

I think it's OK for a cheap junk store camera converted into a pinhole. Fuji 400 ASA at ~1 sec.

Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice work.
    I was there, so to speak.
    Here's my effort: http://www.pinholeday.org/gallery/2009/index.php?id=160

I like to try and do something different each year so tried IR Pinholes. It worked quite well but I should have used a wider angle of view, and taking 3 minute exposures of flowers in quite windy weather was probably against 'the rules'

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by crispinuk View Post
    ... taking 3 minute exposures of flowers in quite windy weather was probably against 'the rules'
    What rules?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scan_007_small.jpg  
    Last edited by mjflory; 04-28-2009 at 08:53 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Image didn't appear... My mistake, I'm sure.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    some of mines are in my gallery, it was my second time out with a pinhole camera, I have to say that things went better than what I was expecting

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimeb82 View Post
    some of mines are in my gallery, it was my second time out with a pinhole camera, I have to say that things went better than what I was expecting
    Looks like they went quite well. I especially like the horizontal-format picture... Instant expressionism!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    mines #11 I forgot to mention in the text with it that it was blowing 40-50knot winds... I could see the camera shaking and had people walk in front of the camera but 12mins exposure ignored all that

P.S. I wish I could filter out all the digi images in the gallery!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    My pinhole of last sunday with :

I uploaded the first one on WPPD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2-Chevaux_Rue-Coste.jpg   La-Rotonde.jpg.jpg   Rue-Clement.jpg   Place_Dunant.jpg  
    Last edited by Romary; 04-30-2009 at 06:43 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Add photo of the paint box

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin