Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,955   Posts: 1,586,013   Online: 671

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had a go, 21st Dec 2008 to 21st June 2009, Portsmouth U.K.:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lets not forget the famous ultralong exposure rebuilding shots of the Berliner Potsdamer Platz Michael Wesely made with exposures up to 2 years(!):

http://www.wesely.org/wesely/gruppe....potsdamerplatz

Marco
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

Shooter
    35mm
    That Potsdamer site does not explain how the exposures were made. Any ideas?
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterSense View Post
    That Potsdamer site does not explain how the exposures were made. Any ideas?
    If my memory does not fail on me, they were made using almost room size large pinhole type cameras with photopaper in them....
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Solargraphy! Pinhole onto B&W paper. It's all discussed here :

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum42/6...largraphy.html

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin