Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,967   Online: 1031

ldh

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Just thought I'd bring some well deserved attention to two my favorite pinhole photographers, both of which are dedicated educators...and have shared a great deal of their insight with me. Their approach to phtography has inspired me to keep at what I'm doing.

Robert Mann (Paris) www.thencamenow.com

Philippe Moroux (Netherlands) Try google search for Philippe Moroux as apparently the URL I gave previously doesnt work

Love to hear from others about whose work they find interesting.[/url]
    s ledem prosim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The Philippe Moroux URL does not seem to work.

I love the Robert Mann photography!
    Anne Marieke

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I am with Anne Marieke on this one I could not get the Philippe link to open. Also, if you just type the URL into this screen without the <> 's it becomes a link to click on and not one to copy and paste.
    Like this: www.thencamenow.com

lee\c

ldh

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Hmmm dont know that URL doesnt work but if you do a google search for Philippe Moroux you'll get there for sure. Sorry about being computer luddite...I'm gradually getting with it.
    s ledem prosim

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I am a little biased here cos my fave pinhole artist is my A level college teacher from the 90's. A multi-talented bloke is Justin: pinhole artist, mouth organist whilst driving a minibus full of students to exhibitions, guitarist and always stands as a candidate for the Green Party during election time. http://www.pinholephotography.org/
    ~John~
    --------------------------
    www.johnbrewerphotography.com
    There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I'll add two pinhole photographers to your list.

The first Craig Barber, http://www.craigbarber.com
    I was in a three man show with Craig a number of years back in NYC. He was showing his Italy work then, it was just before his Viet Nam work.

The second is Dan McCormack , http://www.dan-mccormack.net
    His final print might not totally fit on tis board as it is a digital output, but he starts out with an 8x10 B&W negative. Dan is a friend that I've known and worked with for the last 14+ years.
    George Losse
    www.georgelosse.com

A question for L. Dwight Horricks. I love Robert Mann's photographs. Do you have any technical information on how he makes them? I couldn't get the text section of his web site to work.

Alan Clark

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Same here.

Do yourself a favor and check out his music- pretty neat "trance" type stuff. This is exactly the type of music I like to listen to while printing- like the NPR program "Hearts of Space". I downloaded all the mp3's!

Thanks for all the links gang- these pinhole artists are great.

Matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin