Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,290   Posts: 1,535,385   Online: 771

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

New PINHOLE PHOTOGRAPHY JOURNAL

Would anyone out there be interested in supporting a hard-copy, print-on-demand and subscription based magazine dedicated to pinhole imaging.

Support would be in the form of subscriptions, and print-on-demand purchases.
    Would there also be people willing to contribute to the magazine?

We are looking at supplying the world with two precious issues per year as a start.

The publication language will be English, but if English is not your first language, and you are accepted as a contributor, would you be willing to provide your text in English and a summary in your native language?

The venture is quite expensive and intensive because we want to do it right and insure it can be sustained, which is why we need to find out as much as possible before the first issue rolls off the press.

We are not a large community, but a wonderful unique one in the field of photographic art ... a refreshing respite in a techno-stress driven world

Thank you for your valued input.
    Follow the Light John 8:12
    ~~~PhotoBob

Shooter
    Large Format
    As a matter of fact, yes, I would be interested. I've got a stack of them from over the years and was sad to see them go. I don't often visit here (thanks Twitter), so if this does start up then please give me a shout at George.Smyth@gmail.com so that I can subscribe.

Cheers -

george

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would certainly also be interested. I do think there is a lot to be explored in pinhole. I would appreciate if the journal would not only be technical, but also about pinhole art.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You might want to check out this site:

www.f295.org

and

http://www.alternativephotography.com/newsletter.html

Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks nsurit,
    I'm a member of that site
    Follow the Light John 8:12
    ~~~PhotoBob

ldh

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Im in...
    s ledem prosim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin