Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,452   Online: 698

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Zero2000 and Sekonic L-508

Hi,
    I'm using Zero2000 pinhole camera that have a F/138 aperture size hole. I meter with Sekonic L-508 hand held meter.
    My meter can read up to F/128.
    What is the different between F/138 to F/128 in terms of exposure compensation? If I meter according to F/128 how much exposure do I need to add for F/138?

Thank you,
    Nir.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Considering using a pinhole camera without an automatic shutter is a hit-and-miss in terms of accurate exposure anyway, I wouldn't bother at all about an F138 versus F128 F-stop difference...

I don't with my Zero Image pinhole, it is all part of the fun and charm of using a pinhole that you don't always get repeatable or fully accurate results!
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin