Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,894   Posts: 1,520,877   Online: 1127

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I made one today although I was a bit lazy and just stepped out my front door and put a 0.5mm pinhole lensboard in my Deardorff 8x10. Using a tape measure it was roughly a 180mm focal length. Film was HP5 exposed for (1 mississippi, 2 mississippi) about 2 seconds and developed in Thornton 2-bath developer. What I find most remarkable is how precise the composition is considering I simply pointed the camera roughly in what I thought the right direction should be. No previews, bubbles or spirit levels. Maybe I should try being "lucky" a bit more often!

p.s. just checked the Worldwide Pinhole website and found one I did back in 2004 also on April 25.
    http://www.pinholeday.org/gallery/2004/index.php?id=26
    p.p.s 2010 version now loaded also:
    http://www.pinholeday.org/gallery/2010/index.php?id=109
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WPHCD 2010.jpg  
    Last edited by Tony Egan; 04-25-2010 at 09:46 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Rainy, hazy, overcast ... always put off for tomorrow what you can do today. Maybe in a few weeks [going back to the West coast in between] or next years ... whatev'
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bad thunder storms here. Very dark and wet. If it does not clear up, I'll have to look at something inside. I don't really like still life images, at least not what I can come up with!

Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got two rolls through the pinhole tourist this morning before the rain came back. One is in the middle of semi-stand development right now.
    Turning negative into positive since 1975

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Rainy, hazy, overcast ... always put off for tomorrow what you can do today. Maybe in a few weeks [going back to the West coast in between] or next years ... whatev'
    Finished a roll with three pinhole photographs, hand held @ f/180 0.5 seconds when the Sun came out.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin