Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,182   Online: 644

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lee - Good to see you are getting out and shootin' - I might take some time tomorrow to get out while the weather is above 0?...
    And the Zero's are a much lighter alternative to the Hasselblad no?
    -----------------------

Segedi.com

Southern Forest Region, Western Australia
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    I will join for Rae

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by segedi View Post
    Lee - Good to see you are getting out and shootin' - I might take some time tomorrow to get out while the weather is above 0?...
    And the Zero's are a much lighter alternative to the Hasselblad no?
    True, the Zero is a very lite camera. Looking forward to going to the falls. We are getting some rain, so we hope to see some water at the waterfalls.
    http://www.miamicountyparks.com/charfalls.html

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Charleston Falls, Pond and Farmhouse images.

I had a bunch of issues with the shutter on the Zero Image. It was open when I did not want to be and smoked several frames. Would pull it out of the case and it would be open. Really made me unhappy. Had one roll set to be 6x7 and when I mounted it vertically it slid open, GRRRRR.

But I did get a few photos here for the Month of Gratitude shoots. Post yours too, like to see them.

Lee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CharlestonFalls 11_12_11 002.jpg   CharlestonFallsPond 11_12_11 003.jpg   CharlestonFallsPond 11_12_11 004.jpg   CharlestonFallsPond 11_12_11 006_7.jpg   CharlestonFallsHouse 11_12_11 008.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Still in the spirit of Gratitude in November, I got out to work off the turkey comma and took the Zero Image camera with me. Here are a couple of images I took.
    Lee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Grant Reserve 11 25 11 006.jpg   Grant Reserve 11 25 11 008.jpg   Grant Reserve 11 25 11 009.jpg   Grant Reserve 11 25 11 010.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lee, great shots. What film/dev combo did you use?
    I've not had the shutter slide open - do you use the cable release version?
    -----------------------

Segedi.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by segedi View Post
    Lee, great shots. What film/dev combo did you use?
    I've not had the shutter slide open - do you use the cable release version?
    Morning,
    I have the shutter release with the cable device. I've been paying more attention to how I transport and case it up to help eliminate the shutter magically being open. Only happened once on this treck within two rolls of Across 100 film, developed in Diafine. It was partially open leaving a blur on one frame, but I believe the shutter was dragging when it closed and as I stuck my head in front of the camera I noticed it was still partially up. (probably a result of the cheap cable release from ebay)

Here is one more image from that day. I have some additional ones I am working on.

When reloading the film this time for future shots I set it to 6x9 format. So after next week's prediction of rain I hope to think wide.

Make it a great day, just get out and photograph something.
    Lee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Grant Reserve 11 25 11 005.jpg  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin