Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,762   Posts: 1,516,168   Online: 978

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent...

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah John, that was awesome stuff, especially the sunlight head. I still have an ad from Helix touting the greatness of that sun head.

I still have two QC1000 packs that are like new and four of their striplights which are nice units. Just excellent, simple strobe gear. I use pigtails to also use heads from my Speedo gear with the Ascor packs when needed, that works great as well. To this day good Ascor gear still does a great job. Obviously it has limitations but it performs well. Just as good as my Speedo Black line stuff.

Shooter
    35mm
    I love pinhole photos. Post your results!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John R.
    I worked for the Helix when they were still renting that stuff. One day we had a bunch of caps to be tested and someone decided to find out what happened with 'em all hooked up. 96k WS through the sunlight. Made a lot of light.

Remember, lift with your knees. =)
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin