Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,504   Posts: 1,543,461   Online: 933

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Here is the photo from this experiment. I developed the film in Ilfotec DDX for 9-minutes at 68F and scanned it into Lightroom 2.6, and gave it a tweak. - -Jonpaul
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I only see a little question mark but no picture?
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Incomplete URL reference, not an image. Try:

http://jpwojciechowski.files.wordpre...-holga-web.jpg

or:

http://jpwojciechowski.wordpress.com...leap-backward/

for the full blog post and photo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks great, over on f295 there is instructions on how to mod the Holga to get rid of the vignetting. Ill see if I can find it.

Shooter
    Large Format
    That's a damn nice picture. Don't get rid of the vignetting! That's the whole point of Holga!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    Incomplete URL reference, not an image. Try:

http://jpwojciechowski.files.wordpre...-holga-web.jpg

or:

http://jpwojciechowski.wordpress.com...leap-backward/

for the full blog post and photo.
    Thanks Lee L for correcting the link to the photo. I must have made a mistake when I tried to post. Again, thanks. - -Jonpaul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's a very pleasing image irrespective of vignetting. Individual taste I suppose will dictate whether you remove it or leave it: my taste is leave it.

You probably couldn't get a more atmospheric and "big sky" place to unleash a camera — any camera — than your location in the desert of Arizona. Most of us down here, Dowunder, would kill to photograph those places, among others, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, Yosemite (and do it darned well better than Uncle Adams!!), Slot and Antelope Canyons... would be criss-crossing the USof A very frequently!!
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by SMBooth View Post
    Looks great, over on f295 there is instructions on how to mod the Holga to get rid of the vignetting. Ill see if I can find it.
    SMBooth, thanks for the reply. I would be interested in the vignetting link, although, I think I'll leave this photo as shot.

Shooter
    35mm
    vdonovan, I glad you like the photo. I'll be leaving the vinetting as is. - - Jonpaul

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisson Du Jour View Post
    It's a very pleasing image irrespective of vignetting. Individual taste I suppose will dictate whether you remove it or leave it: my taste is leave it.

You probably couldn't get a more atmospheric and "big sky" place to unleash a camera — any camera — than your location in the desert of Arizona. Most of us down here, Dowunder, would kill to photograph those places, among others, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, Yosemite (and do it darned well better than Uncle Adams!!), Slot and Antelope Canyons... would be criss-crossing the USof A very frequently!!
    Poisson Du Jour, Thanks, I'm glad you like the image of Superstition Mountain. It's located about 15-miles from my house and has an elevation of about 5200'; I hiked to the top one winter, the last two-thirds of the hike is more of a climb, hand-over-hand in some places. I've also hiked the Grand Canyon and Yosemite and been to Monument Valley; all wonderful places. If you get a chance to visit, come in November, our best month when the temps. are pleasant. And if you do visit, drop me an e-mail and I try and steer you in the right direction. - - Jonpaul

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin