Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,419   Online: 791

Shooter
    Pinhole

Dark Chamber - An exhibition of Pinhole Photographs

I hope you dont mind me posting this here but i would like to invite you all to my upcoming exhibition of Pinhole Photography at Dimbola Lodge on the Isle of Wight.

Dark Chamber is a group show which includes selected works from Nhung Dang, Billy Childish, Wolf Howard and Dave Wise.

Selecting pinholes made over the past decade Dark Chamber aims to reveal something of the daily lives, travels and interests of the respective photographers.

The exhibition will run between Friday 1st April until Sunday 26th June, (Gallery opens on Tuesdays to Sundays, 10am – 5pm and Bank Holiday Mondays)

Dimbola Lodge was once the home of the celebrated Victorian photographer Julia Margaret Cameron and is now a museum dedicated to her life and works. Information about Dimbola can be found here www.dimbola.co.uk

Please feel free to share this information with anyone else who might be interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5492616969_25d3f57c7a_z.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin