Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,958   Posts: 1,522,983   Online: 1175

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by F/1.4 View Post
    Nice! Yeah the exposures look just about spot on. I just LOVE the store fronts with the truck! that is a GREAT picture.
    Thanks! Someone else said that they liked that one, but wished the truck was from about 1930.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tribalista000 View Post
    I've bookmarked your link by the way, how do you keep the images from overlapping?
    I have a mark on the take-up knob, and an index on the camera body. I found that if I turn the knob two complete revolutions, I do not get overlap of the images.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Jon,

Very nice camera and pictures. Can I ask, what type of wood did you use and what was your exposure time?

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gkardmw View Post
    Jon,

Very nice camera and pictures. Can I ask, what type of wood did you use and what was your exposure time?

Dave
    Thanks Dave! I used an inexpensive 1/2 inch plywood for the camera body, and 3/16 inch plywood for the front that the pinhole attaches to. The inside was painted flat black to prevent any light leaks through the thinner wood.

The exposures for these images were about two to three seconds in the bright sunlight.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice! Tonight I'm working on a pinhole body cap for my Nikon SLR and DSLR.
    Bill

Pentax 645, Pentax 6X7MLU, and many Nikons-F2 Photomic F2AS FM2N N2000 N6000 N6006 Nikomat FTN

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by f/16 View Post
    Nice! Tonight I'm working on a pinhole body cap for my Nikon SLR and DSLR.
    Thanks Bill! I'm sure you will have fun making pinhole images. You will find that the images will be sharper on the film camera. But, both have their own appeal!

Shooter
    35mm
    Great Job on the camera and very nice photo's.....what is the width if you dont mind me asking? I am construction a pano pinhole right now myself using 35mm at 88mm wide...also love the shutter idea...i may try it myself...thanks for sharing
    aj

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by aj angiuli View Post
    Great Job on the camera and very nice photo's.....what is the width if you dont mind me asking? I am construction a pano pinhole right now myself using 35mm at 88mm wide...also love the shutter idea...i may try it myself...thanks for sharing
    aj
    Thanks AJ! The width is 72mm. I wanted a 1:3 format. Which shutter are you refering to? My first one was an orange juice can lid with a hole in it. That proved to be a bad idea, because of vignetting. The hole was not big enough to cover the format, and with all of the layers, it was too thick. I changed it by drilling out the hole to a larger size (the hole in the camera), and the shutter became a slide. The round juice can lid is history!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin