Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,002   Posts: 1,524,467   Online: 1079

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    perhaps if you rig a secondary glass / meniscus lens on your pinhole camera that can slide into position
    Did you notice the whitish paths that are to the edges of the jpg picture (and outside the projection/contour of the pinhole on the paper).

I think this is due to a water drop on/in the pinhole acting as a lens.

All the best,

Victor

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    this stuff won't be technology free, but it might help ...
    Thanks for the advice.

If people have advice on what film sensitivity (ISO) to use when wanting to expose the Full Moon's path during the night (again the Full Moon light will expose the same point around 2.5 minutes and is some 400,000 less bright than the Sun). Again it would be nice to be able to use the same film for multiple exposures of multiple days (and using some kind of tool to close the pinhole during the day).

If I go back to my webcam past: I could of course just make a time lapse of the Moon's during several nights and condense this time laps to a single picture.

All the best,

Victor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin