Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,492   Posts: 1,571,363   Online: 949

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Searching

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorke
    I love my Contax G2 to death, though I wish there were a nice 50 f/1.4 for it.
    I have considered the G1, because it seems to be more affordable right now. Perhaps as an early birthday present before I head off to Guatemala at the end of the year.
    Luke

To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage.

Georgia O'Keefe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I recently sold a Minolta Hi-Matic E that was just a little picture taking fool and it was cheap, I think I paid $15.00 for it and got new batteries for $10.00 and it was tack sharp with a 40 or 45mm lens, I shot this thing for a couple of years and was never disapointed in the quality it produced, hell of a bargin, best point and shoot I ever had..

Dave Parker
    Ground Glass Specialties

Shooter
    Multi Format
    unohuu:
    If you have the ability to try both the G1 & G2 locally I think it would be to your own advantage. G2 is faster & more logically laid out.
    Also another vote for the Canon QL17. 1.7 lens & manual shutter. If the meter doesn't work, no problem, You don't need no stinkin' light meter. ~$25. If you're buying from a dealer expect to invest more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin